Our business goal is to get it right first time, every time and strive to exceed customer expectations whenever possible.
Business management process
Our business system will conform to the requirements of ISO 9001
Quality derives from a staff commitment to service and excellence. This belief is stated as business principles:-
- Customer focus
Customer requirements come first. Quality begins and ends with the customer and we strive to always satisfy their needs. This is reflected in our flexibility – both as individuals and as an organisation.
We build mutually beneficial relationships with customers and suppliers.
We search for, design and supply creative products and services.
Our Employees work together as a team to satisfy our customers.
- Process emphasis
We focus our Employees on practical processes to ensure consistent results.
- Continual improvement
Through management review of our Business Management System we aim to continually improve business performance, processes, products and services.
- Employee development
Through active mentoring we create a culture where staff have the skills and are empowered to take responsibility for the results of their actions which contributes to the success of the company.
- Lloyd’s Register Business Assurance ISO 9001:2015
To provide products and services that always meets the agreed-to requirements of our customers, to drive customer satisfaction through flawless execution, and to continually improve all aspects of our organisation in the pursuit of excellence.
This policy is supported by our management commitment to:
- Ensure none of our activities harm our employees or the environment
- Govern and manage our business activities responsibly
- Identify and manage risks across the business to acceptable levels
- Provide the resources needed to ensure achievement of our business objectives
- Protect the company’s assets from threats, whether internal, external, deliberate or accidental
- Work in partnership with all stakeholders (customers, suppliers, regulators, partners and shareholders) for mutual benefit
- Meeting the requirements of ISO9001 in addition to all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
8th January 2020
Questions about doing business with us?
If you’d like speak us about specific aspect of working with Sonardyne, then we’re here to help