How can we help?
SPRINT, SPRINT-Nav, Lodestar and Lodestar-Nav troubleshooting
19 January 2023
Follow the steps below to help us resolve any general issues with your SPRINT, SPRINT-Nav, Lodestar and Lodestar-Nav instruments.
When reporting installation or operational issues, please provide the following general information for the Sonardyne equipment:
- Serial numbers.
- Firmware versions.
- Software version.
- How is the Sonardyne equipment mounted on the subsea vehicle? Any pictures would be extremely useful.
- Confirm you have checked all subsea connectors and wiring? Wiring diagram would be extremely useful.
- Detailed report of the operational issues encountered listing the date and time when the issue was first reported.
- Troubleshooting procedures, you have already completed. Have you reviewed “Fusion 2 Troubleshooting and FAQs” in the Fusion 2 use manual and/or “Troubleshooting for SPRINT” in the SPRINT-Nav user manuals?
- If this is a Fusion 2 operational issue, please send in the files listed in “Data Logging and Export” of the Fusion 2 user manual and INS bin files . If this is a SPRINT software issue, then send in the INS .bin files directly from the SPRINT-Nav unit as listed in “Retrieving On-board Log Files” of the SPRINT-Nav user manual or from (C:\Users\Public\Documents\Sonardyne\Hub\Logfiles). If possible, the .bin files sent in should be approximately one hour prior to the reported issue and one hour after.
- Send the information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for more content?
Find more product support in our Knowledgebase
Haven't found what you're looking for?
Then speak to one of our team for expert help