How can we help?
How to Skip Telemetry Options in Rangers 2 and Marksman LUSBL
22 December 2021
Explanation of how to use the Skip Telemetry option listed in the beacons page in Rangers 2 and Marksman LUSBL. Please discuss this option and to see if is right for your operations with Customer Support before you follow these steps email@example.com
- In Marksman/Ranger 2 beacons menu there is a “Skip Telemetry” option
- If the “Skip Telemetry” option is enabled the system will not send any acoustic telemetry commands to the selected deployed beacon. This means the hardware configuration information and any changes to the following options will only be changed in the software and will not represent the settings in the deployed beacons
Beacon Channels and TAT
- Beacon Power, RX Gain, Telemetry, Get All, Get Battery, Get Link, Get Sensor, Set All, Release, Enable and Disable
- Beacon Type, Transducer, Release UID and Firmware
- It recommended that if you enable the “Skip Telemetry” option you carefully consider the functionality/operations that will be disabled. You can discuss this option and if is right for your operations with Customer Support firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Support@sonardyne.com for more information.
Looking for more content?
Find more product support in our Knowledgebase
Haven't found what you're looking for?
Then speak to one of our team for expert help