Sales Administrator. This is a four month fixed term contract covering Maternity Leave.
Blackbushe, Yateley, Hampshire
Sales Office Manager
Who are we looking for?
- An experienced Sales Administrator to progress customer sales enquiries for equipment spares and manage product orders for the complete range of Sonardyne equipment, through the acknowledgement of orders received, liaison over delivery dates and organisation of worldwide shipments, ensuring all activities are undertaken to maximise levels of customer satisfaction and in strict compliance with export and other shipping regulations.
- To process purchase orders from customers, matching to any existing quotes, inputting to the Company ERP system, ensuring all internal vetting processes are completed and any export control requirements highlighted prior to confirming acceptance of the order.
- To coordinate optimal despatch dates with the Production Planning team.
- To monitor delivery schedules and ensure the Production plans will achieve committed dates, where this is not possible, advising the external customer that alteration of despatch dates are necessary.
- To manage the shipment of equipment to customers across the world, establishing priorities with the internal packing team and liaising with external couriers/freight forwarders, ensuring comprehensive accompanying documentation, strict adherence to export licence regulations/VAT regulations and any drivers handling Company equipment are fully qualified/certificated to handle hazardous goods when required.
- To produce accurate and timely invoices to customers for all equipment orders.
Are you the ideal candidate?
Educated to A level standard, preferably having studied a Business related qualification
Proven sales order processing experience ideally within an engineering/manufacturing environment
A working knowledge of worldwide exporting/export licences
Familiarity with ERP and CRM systems
Intermediate user in IT skills including Microsoft Outlook, Excel and WordPersonal Skills
Personal drive and enthusiasm
Attention to detail
Strong planning and organising skills
Proven communication skills both verbal and written
Good ability to work with others
Ability to influence
What Sonardyne offer:
There are no limits to what you can achieve at Sonardyne. We have an open and innovative culture where every member of the team has a challenging role with plenty of opportunities to develop and grow. Every member of the team has the chance to influence and shape the future of our technology. In addition to mentoring, professional development and training, we actively promote hands-on experience of our solutions in the ocean environment.
We also like to have some fun, with a very active social group regularly laying on subsidised events. There are great pubs, running and cycling routes on the doorstep and other sports facilities nearby.
We always try to keep our salaries competitive and offer an attractive benefits package:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme – employees can buy an extra 5 days annual leave
- Pension scheme with generous employer contributions
- Sickness absence benefit plan with long term absence insurance cover
- Enhanced maternity pay scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing – locally payable fitness classes on-site and free fruit, local area walking & bike riding routes
- Flexible Working Arrangements scheme
- Discretionary performance related pay scheme, designed to recognise employees contribution to our success
We welcome applications from candidates who already have the right to work in the UK. To check your status please follow the link below: https://www.gov.uk/legal-right-work-uk
No Agencies please.
IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN 4 WEEKS OF THE CLOSING DATE, YOU SHOULD ASSUME YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.