Quality Management System (QMS) Co-ordinator
Blackbushe, Yateley, UK
Head of Quality
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- An experienced co-ordinator who is familiar with SharePoint Systems and using Document Management Systems. Someone who will be happy to act as a Systems Administrator for Software Products and train and support new users in the business on new systems.
- To manage and maintain the Process Documentation Centre (PDC) and associated processes, implementing improvements as required.
- Manage the QMS change management process ensuring all QMS documentation is under configuration control and the QMS register is maintained.
- Provide System Administration support and maintenance for the organisation’s process management system (Promapp)
- Provide facilitation and training support in the deployment of the process management software.
- Co-ordinate the Sonardyne audit programme and report on key audit metrics.
- Monitor key metrics associated with the PDC and Process Management system and report on issues.
- Undertake system audits as required to support the QMS.
- Develop and maintain the Quality intranet site.
- To promote a ‘safety first’ culture, ensuring strict compliance with all Company policies, procedures and practices.
- To ensure awareness, understanding and adherence to all Sonardyne Policies and Procedures at all times.
- To personally take an active part in the Sonardyne Continuous Improvement Process focussed on increasing quality, efficiency, productivity, and customer satisfaction.
- To keep up to date with Company organisation and structure, products, applications and customers, through attendance on training events, personal liaison with internal commercial, technical and business support staff and awareness of general Company internal communications.
are you the ideal candidate?
- Ideally the candidate will have a minimum of ‘A’ levels, or equivalent with a good standard of written English
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, Word, Sharepoint and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience of working with process management tools
- A working knowledge and experience of working to ISO9001:2015
- Experience of working in document control managing policies, processes and procedures
- Experience of liaising and collaboration with different departments across the business.
- System administration skills including training and support
- Strong written English skills with proven capability to communicate.
- Strong work organisation and task focussed to meet deadlines on multiple projects
- Attention to detail to ensure compliance
- Results driven with the ability to be assertive when required
- Tenacity and an ability to influence others and coach when necessary
- Continually looking for and implementing opportunities for improvement
- Self reliant
- Supportive and service orientated
- Communications: Verbal and Written
What sonardyne offer:
There are no limits to what you can achieve at Sonardyne. We have an open and innovative culture where every member of the team has a challenging role with plenty of opportunities to develop and grow. Every member of the team has the chance to influence and shape the future of our technology. In addition to mentoring, professional development and training, we actively promote hands-on experience of our solutions in the ocean environment.
We also like to have some fun, with a very active social group regularly laying on subsidised events. There are great pubs, running and cycling routes on the doorstep and other sports facilities nearby.
We always try to keep our salaries competitive and offer an attractive benefits package:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme – employees can buy an extra 5 days annual leave
- Pension scheme with generous employer contributions
- Sickness absence benefit plan with long term absence insurance cover
- Enhanced maternity pay scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing – locally payable fitness classes on-site and free fruit, local area walking & bike riding routes
- Flexible Working Arrangements scheme
- Discretionary performance related pay scheme, designed to recognise employees contribution to our success
Are you ready to be a part of our continuous passion for innovation? …….
We welcome applications from candidates who already have the right to work in the UK. To check your status please follow the link below: https://www.gov.uk/legal-right-work-uk
No agencies please.
IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN 4 WEEKS OF THE CLOSING DATE, YOU SHOULD ASSUME YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.