Manufacturing Assembly Operator
Blackbushe, Yateley, Hampshire, UK
who are we looking for?
An experienced Assembly Operator who can build the full range of Sonardyne’s products within recommended assembly build times and ensuring the highest level of quality standards throughout the production process.
To assemble a range of mechanical assemblies using company drawings and procedures.
- To understand and build to wiring schedules, using appropriate meters, where required, to check assembled work.
- To highlight any specification or design error through the Cell Co-ordinators or Departmental Manager.
- To ensure all activities are completed in accordance with current Quality System procedures and standards and, wherever possible, within recommended times specified on the Company ERP system.
- To raise the appropriate levels of non-conformance reports ie Observation Reports, EngineeringDepartmental guidelines.
- Change requests etc in compliance with the Company Quality System requirements and
- To provide assistance and support to other Assembly staff when requested, to complete specific activities.
- To understand and follow all Manufacturing Department administrative procedures and maintain records via the systems provided.
are you the ideal candidate?
- Able to read and interpret Engineering drawings
- Previous manufacturing assembly experience
- Proven ability to use basic hand tools – Spanners, electric drivers, torque wrench, cutters etc.
- IT literate
- Attention to detail
- Personal Drive and Enthusiasm
- Ability to work well with others
- Communication skills: Written and verbal
- Good manual dexterity
Are you ready to be a part of our continuous passion for innovation? ……
We welcome applications from candidates who already have the right to work in the UK. To check your status please follow the link below: https://www.gov.uk/legal-right-work-uk
No Agencies please.
IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN 4 WEEKS OF THE CLOSING DATE, YOU SHOULD ASSUME YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.