Blackbushe, Yateley, Hampshire, UK
who are we looking for?
We are interested in bright, enthusiastic students who want to further their knowledge and apply their training to real world problems in a complex and challenging environment. Our opportunities are available in the Engineering Team and are suitable for undergraduate and graduate students of Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering and Information Science.
We are looking to hire graduate-level students to develop embedded software for our latest generation of Subsea products. If successful you will be working on devices designed to operate in harsh underwater environments, while providing customers with data critical to the safe operation of their systems.
Prior experience of software development would be advantageous and senior-level roles are also available for more experienced candidates.
what sonardyne offer:
There are no limits to what you can achieve at Sonardyne. We have an open and innovative culture where every member of the team has a challenging role with plenty of opportunities to develop and grow. Every member of the team has the chance to influence and shape the future of our technology. In addition to mentoring, professional development and training, we actively promote hands-on experience of our solutions in the ocean environment.
We always try to keep our salaries competitive and offer an attractive benefits package:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme – employees can buy an extra 5 days annual leave
- Pension scheme with generous employer contributions
- Sickness absence benefit plan with long term absence insurance cover
- Enhanced maternity pay scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing – locally payable fitness classes on-site and free fruit, local area walking & bike riding routes
- Flexible Working Arrangements scheme
- Discretionary performance related pay scheme, designed to recognise employees contribution to our success
Are you ready to be a part of our continuous passion for innovation? ……
We welcome applications from candidates who already have the right to work in the UK. To check your status please follow the link below: https://www.gov.uk/legal-right-work-uk
No Agencies please.