Sonardyne Health and Safety Policy
Sonardyne recognises that its ongoing success and future development depends on the ability to engineer and deploy world class technology which enhances the quality and safety of its customers’ operations in an environment where its employees, stakeholders and the environment are protected from harm wherever it operates, globally.
Sonardyne’s success in achieving this goal requires the active participation of all employees, every day. The Executive Management team will personally, actively and visibly lead int the development, communication, implementation of, and ensuring compliance to, the Company’s policies, standards and procedures. As such Sonardyne is committed to:
– A culture that does not tolerate accidents and which protects the health, safety and security of its employees and those directly or indirectly affected by its activities
– Implementation of world class Health, Safety and Environment Management Systems which meet or exceed OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
– Promoting responsibility and accountability for HSE throughout the company and those working on behalf of it
– Minimising the environmental impact through proactive measures to reduce, reuse or recycle resources and an effective commitment to pollution prevention
– Providing adequate resources to ensure the ability to implement and maintain the HSE Management Systems
– Measuring HSE performance to ensure continuous improvement
– Periodically reviewing the HSE Management Systems and their effectiveness to ensure they are the most appropriate for its operations and meet all relevant legal and other requirements
– Communicating the requirements of this HSE Policy to its employees, other interested parties and the public
Sonardyne is committed to health, safety and environmental excellence and will provide a strong leadership role in the development of a healthy, safe and environmentally conscious culture.