Coordinator – Sales & Marketing
We are looking for a Internal Sales Coordinator to be one of our superstars of the future, offering full training and support to enable you to develop your career. You’ll have the opportunity to undertake an apprenticeship alongside your work, giving you the best of both worlds as you earn while you learn!
In this role, you will provide accurate and timely sales information including sales enquiries, product specifications, price data, performance metrics, sales progress updates, sales meeting minutes etc., utilising Company systems e.g. CRM and liaising with technical/commercial and business support staff across Sonardyne global operations, satisfying the requirements of all customers both internal and external. You will also support sales activity including: supporting sales managers worldwide in their efforts of selling, liaising and support with marketing activity and marketing admin. You will also be required to provide some admin support to business development teams around market data.
- To forward external customer telephone, email and some website-generated sales enquiries to the correct Regional Sales Office, accompanied by supporting data where appropriate, in order to answer customer enquiries including technical specifications, pricing or general sales information covering the full Sonardyne product range.
- To coordinate with other members of the Internal Sales team the distribution of the weekly UK Management Meeting Minutes pack, checking accuracy and clarity of Minutes content, agreeing final version of Minutes with Senior Management, attaching relevant Sales Reports and ensuring post-meeting amendments are circulated.
- To produce, agree and circulate Meeting minutes/notes for sales/business development focused events e.g. forecasting meetings, KPI reviews, price review meetings etc.
- To collate and prepare sales performance information/data e.g. KPI tracking, dashboard data, CRM data integrity audits, forecasting variances, Regional Office updates etc., via standard and ad hoc reports at agreed regular intervals for Management review using the Company CRM system and other verbal/written sources across the Company’s commercial operations worldwide.
- To receive and input commercial contact details into the Company CRM system on a scheduled basis, supporting Blackbushe Sales, Business Development, Engineering, Marketing and other customer facing staff providing new customer contact information following Trade events/exhibitions e.g. Oceanology/Ocean Business etc., coordinating contact details input via the Office Services team during peak times.
- To use, maintain and update the CRM system database to assist in the monitoring of CRM data integrity across Sonardyne.
- Responsible for updating the Company Intranet Sales Section with consistent, up to date and valuable sales information/collateral e.g. standard product lead times, sales proposal templates, KPI/dashboard data etc.,
- To perform a role in coordinating obsolescence data in conjunction with Engineering, Production and the Commercial Team to ensure the all relevant company systems and data points are updated.
- Support and liaising with marketing for lead generation and some general admin duties.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Interest in providing administrative support and coordination of sales processes in a technical commercial environment.
- A good customer-orientated attitude towards internal customers.
- Interest in sales and marketing including (quotation drafting, phone / email / personal sales experience).
- Basic user level of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Word & Excel).
- Educated to A level (any discipline) with minimum C grade, plus GCSE’s in English and Maths.
- Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) e.g. Salesforce including data manipulation and reporting.
- Experience of collating numerical data gathered from varied sources (systems, reports etc.).